Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Open for Business!

Hello! My name is Jess, I am a senior in high school and absolutely love to do anything that involves baking and decorating. I have always had a passion for decorating specifically and have taken courses through Wilton to improve my skills. I pick up most of my skills though by watching videos and looking at pictures. I love to experiment with new designs and I am pretty much open to whatever new challenging creation.  I put a lot of time and effort into my projects and make sure that my cakes dont only look good, but taste amazing. I have plans to go to culinary college and get a degree in baking and pastry but I have had many comments and suggestions about starting a business now so I thought I would use this blog to showcase my own talent and be open to anyone local who is interested in ordering any of my cakes and treats!

1 comment:

  1. Jess,

    Wow! It is a really nice blog! Good luck! I know you will do well! I had tried your Begonia Flower Cupcake. It was awesone!

    Alexis and I can't wait to taste more of your creation!!!!!
    Louise D.

    ReplyDelete